Aims and Objectives
The aims of Bedlington Terriers Juniors Football Club are as follows:
· To provide children from aged 4 -18 years old the opportunity to trained, and to play association football to the highest possible standard in a safe and well organized environment. Players will, wherever possible and when selected, represent the club by playing in arranged fixtures against other teams.
· Our vision for player development is to create technically efficient footballers and good people. We will expect our sides to play attacking, attractive football. Our aim is to produce technically excellent, confident and creative players.
· We will be looking for coaches to focus on the players’ development working on technique and skill and importantly allowing players to be creative. We want our young players to express themselves. Above all, our aim is for all of our players to enjoy what they do.
· Our aim is also to link and liaise with other local clubs and create positive partnerships to help develop performance pathways for children in the local community.
We will achieve the above by:
· Encouraging the development of football at all levels from mini soccer to youth and into senior football.
· Achieving this through a policy of equal opportunity where the best possible facilities are made available for both sexes and all ages.
· Encouraging sportsmanship and fair competition at the highest possible levels, where improvement of performance and enjoyment is far more important than results.
· Supporting the development of football and sport in general throughout Bedlington and supporting attempts to improve sporting venues and facilities.
· Coaching in an atmosphere that is conducive to the development of every young person in terms of self-discipline, good behaviour and teamwork.
· To provide all the boys and girls within Bedlington Juniors Football Club the maximum opportunities to develop their football, personal, social, educational and sporting skills to their full potential with the children’s welfare and enjoyment a priority in all decisions we make.